

So I forgot to post Corbin's Preschool graduation photos. He is so excited to be going to Kindergarten next year. They had a 1/2 day where the preschool age kids got to spend the morning in kindergarten. Corbin got to ride the bus to school with Dorsan. He was really excited about riding the bus. From what I hear the Kindergarten teacher for Blackwater is awesome. I just hope she is there this fall when he starts I have heard rumors that she may not be teaching next year. Dorsan received 4 awards at the end of the year. He was really excited to receive all those. Here is Dorsan break dancing for the school talent show. He did pretty well and most of the parents were commenting on doing those moves when they were younger. Everybody was laughing. I was afraid Dorsan wouldn't make it or would feel hurt with the audience laughing, but was excited about it all. I have a feeling when Adam sees this he will gladly teach the sprinkler and some of the other taff favorites to Dorsan's moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment