



As we can see even being home this summer I have not done well keeping the blog updated. We went camping in July, but I do not have many pictures as I would not take my camera out on the boat for fear that I would drop it in the lake, and I forgot to buy a waterproof one I could take. Would have been great to get photos of Corbin napping during the boat ride. We have just be lazing around the house so not many pics there. I have a few of camping and a few of the cub scouts swim party, so here they are. I started working last week and tomorrow is the 1st day of school where i work so who knows when i will get it updated again. Hopefully this weekend since the boys start school wednesday. I just hope Scott remembers to take the camera so he can get pics of them getting on the bus. Hard to believe Corbin is in Kindergarten already.
No comments:
Post a Comment