





I knew I was running behind on updating the blog, but really thought I had gotten some christmas picks on here. Guess that shows how with it I have been. So now I have a few months to catch up on. I went to Grandma and Grandpa's 65th wedding anniversary the beginning of Dec. so will throw in some pics from that. We had a really good Christmas with dad and the fam down to visit. My 1st time baking a ham turned out really good and I am still pulling some of it from the freezer. Takes a whole new meaning to left overs. We have had 5 snow days now and will see what tomorrow brings. I am not used to having it snow and having the day off work. My house has stayed pretty clean this winter. The kids are doing well and we finally had just the right kind of snow to build a snowman. Dorsan has named him Fred. I forgot how much work goes into building a snowman. I don't think my arms have had that good of a workout in a bit. Both boys are really enjoying school. Well I had better post picks so I can work on dinner and the boys can take over the computer for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment