





So I have now joined the world of the blogspot. Hope I can keep it updated regularly and being home this summer I should be able to become the camera wizard and take bunches of photos of the boys and the updates on the house. Last weekend we added a patio to the back of the house and cemented in the rocks on the waterfall. Actually have photos to post of those. I will have more photos than stories at the moment so I will try to cram as much in as possible. I will add photos of Corbins b-day party and more I have taken throughout the year. Corbin is quite the goofball he reminds me of Adam and Jake with some of things he can do like the glasses and underwear on his head. Dorsan is just into video games so it hard to get get him in goofy moments. Although thought the photo of him during one of his basketball games was quite comical. He did crack me up during his spring concert when we was swinging his arms the entire time he was singing.
looking good. Nice picture of the house. We have never seen it. check out our blog too.
ReplyDeleteI really need to do that too. Dan finally got a job! While unemployed, he did work on the yard and he fenced in our yard too. Sam and Ashley have been playing soccer. more later. Heather
ReplyDeleteYeah Megan! So happy to see this. I will be checking back often. You can also get an account with google and set up the google reader to list any new posts to your favorite blogs. I LOVE that feature.
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Another of the Taff clan on blogspot.
ReplyDeleteMeg-- boys are looking good and the house is coming along.
Love ya,
Josh